opening~

need to study jor..
so far.. i dont have the mood to study yet...
haiz... all the subject...
are difficult... and hard for me...
beh tahan liao....
===============================
just finish our annual sport day...
then have a 统考动员大会...
feel pressure...
wat should i do leh???
study?
or play again and again..?
===============================
哇~my eng so pro...
哈哈~
无聊咩。。
要开始读书了吧?
还剩73天...
不要再倒数了....
我会怕...
你会支持我的吧?
哈...
大家一起加油咯!
==============================

不要让我觉得的空...
要经常提醒我读书...!
pls...help me~~~~~~
help me to pay attention on study...
dont let me shopping here and there....
thx a lot lo~~~~~~
=============================
闲聊而已~

Comments

  1. 也请你不要让我被姓周的那个骗去~
    哈哈 闲话而已~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

happy happy birthday to you~

大学

生病ing