choice

wat should i choose for my future?????
Utar or Help?????
i have no more time to think about it~
Help will be start school at Monday!!!!!!!
i cant attend it....
b'coz of the fee~
if i choose tat course.........
cant get a loan of PTPTN........
he say b'coz is Help academy not Help college......
i dun wan use all my parents $$$...
am i a good girl???
haizzz........
my parents already give me many $$ to study in Tsun Jin.......
i already 19 also need to spend a lot their $$ ...
sam tong.....T.T
so,,,,
i choose Utar.......
also can study well ma~
i think~~~~~~~~`
support me pls~~~~~~~~
i knw have many 传言 say tat Tar not good not good.........
but i think now there is change...
God bless me!!!!!!
wishes me good luck in tat no frenz accompany de school~
4 years study life will be start at 31/5~~~~~
who wan date me out~~~~~
fast fast lo~
hehe^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy happy birthday to you~

大学

生病ing