learning day n ...

today is my second time to learn driving.....
so happy lo~
haha~but i always "die fire"...==
i also dun knw yyyyyyyyyyy.......
i ard control the clutch slowly jor....><
aiyo~i'm so silly ah~
haizzzzz..........
sorry for the aunt who teach me.....
haha~and today i feel good and more smoothly ard~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------

and today dear say wan to meet me just we 2 person~
haha~but he late.....almost 1 hour......
i say i will 3o'clock arrive ard~
he also dun wan come out early......
so stupid ah~let me wait more than 1 hour....><
so tired n my menstrual make me feel very pain....
haha~so i angry thn dun wan "choi" him when he come ....
i'm so "shui" ah~~~~~haha~
thn we go eat ice-cream...^^pink day 31~
but i dint go back wif him lah~
very unlucky is he accident again........
the proton wira kiss his swift from back....
haizzzzzzzz........
we plan 2morrow bring his brother go zoo de~~~
now cant ard.... dun have car jor......><
so sad!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy happy birthday to you~

大学

生病ing