stress

i feel so stress for my uni life ....
one of the subject i really dun understand..!!!
business law!!!!
i think it will kill me in my exam...
today is my 1st presentation...
very nervous lo~
but everything is ok~...
move it fluency...
god bless me~

=====================

and hor~~~
when i fill in the ptptn loan form...
i fill something wrong ard...
but the expire date is tomorrow....
HL..: How come wif me also???
i also dun knw how...
see tomorrow briefing lo...
pls dun have any mistake for me....
if cant get a loang for study...
my parent will very burden...
i cant be like tat...
they r so pity to have a daughter like me...
i think~
use so much money!!!!!!!!!!
haizzzzzzz.........feel stress.....><
help me pls~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy happy birthday to you~

大学

生病ing